Rapidly expanding private health care provider Advinia Health Care are looking for an experienced Head Housekeeper to join their lovely team at Millview care home based in Barrhead
- To provide an efficient and effective Housekeeping service that fully meets the needs of the residents, along with the high standards expected in the Care Home.
- Leading the domestic team to ensure that the Home is cleaned and maintained to a high standard in accordance to the Care Homes' guidelines, in addition to the individual needs and requirements of the residents.
- To provide a high quality Housekeeping service to ensure all areas of the home are cleaned to a high standard and that all linen and resident's personal clothing/items are correctly laundered
- To ensure that all areas of the Home is cleaned to a high standard in compliance with the specific cleaning guidelines and schedules and that they effectively meet the residents' and homes needs.
- To respect and maintain confidentiality of resident's personal information at all times, including their right to privacy, dignity and choice.
- To understand and comply with all statutory and legal requirements that are relevant such as Health & Safety, COSHH, and all aspects of the Health & Social Care Act, to ensure a safe and efficient laundry service in the home. Understand and have an awareness of Infection Control.
- To check that all residents' personal clothing and items are individually labelled, maintained in good repair and returned to the correct resident in a timely manner after each laundry session.
- To ensure all equipment used is in full, safe working order, promptly reporting any faults to both the Caretaker and the Home Manager.
- To check all areas of the home are supplied with adequate housekeeping items and inform the manager of any shortages.
- Good communication skills
- Supervision skills
- Able to manage time and tasks effectively
- Reliable and punctual
- Understanding of COSHH
- Commitment to infection prevention and control
- Basic hygiene certificate
- Basic numeric and literacy skills
For your commitment and hard work, we will offer you:
- -Free PVG check
- -Competitive pay rates
- -Free uniform
- -Professional training and fantastic ongoing career development
- -A comprehensive benefits package including a pension scheme, bonus for completing probationary period and much more!
Get in touch with our Recruitment team today and join the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Reference ID: Millview Glasgow Head of Housekeeping
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.06 per hour
- previous: 1 year (Required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'