£23-24,000 p.a. (DOE) plus benefits
Full-time hours inc. some weekend working
The Cinnamon Care Collection are proud to be opening their first care village in Hextable, Kent.
Emerson Grange is a brand new 85-bedroom care home that will provide the most luxurious surroundings and the very best care and support. As part of the development there are also 47 luxurious retirement apartments - Emerson Park - which will have access to the range of first-class village facilities.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Housekeeping Supervisor. You will ensure that our home is comfortable, clean and safe for our residents. In this role you will delegate tasks to the housekeeping and laundry team whilst carrying out general housekeeping duties in the home. This will include all the communal areas and residents bedrooms, as well as carrying out inspections but at the same time respecting our resident's independence, choice and control at all times.
Your role will be to ensure that the home, its furnishings, equipment and linen are clean and safe at all times, meeting our high standards of hygiene and cleanliness. You will need to have a compassionate nature and excellent team and management skills, ideally gained in a similar environment.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Awareness of waste disposal and infection control measures
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills and managing change
- Appropriate experience and relevant qualifications
- Experience in cleaning and housekeeping functions
- Energetic, passionate, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Awareness of COSHH and CQC regulations
- Team player, self -starter, influencer, leader, self-motivated
Our aim is to help older people live happier and healthier through our award-winning developments, individual approach and commitment to first-class care. Our team offers vast healthcare expertise combined with a mission to make The Cinnamon Care Collection the ultimate difference in later life care.
- housekeeping supervisor
- housekeeping manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job