Housekeeping Supervisor Oxfordshire £18-£19K (Live in)
We are looking to recruit a Housekeeping Supervisor to work at this amazing Country House Hotel set in many acres of grounds in West Oxfordshire. The Hotel is very popular with the corporate market and also doubled up as a popular wedding venue. With extensive leisure facilities, they also see a lot of weekend retreaters.
So, more about the role;
- Responsible for assigning and supervising activities for all Housekeeping team members, by leading, coordinating and motivating the team.
- Check arrivals and departures and any traces on a daily basis
- Work closely with the Coordinator to check the computer system throughout the day for updates of rooms
- Ensure clean, orderly and well maintained hotel areas to hotel standards
- Assist in key control and the worksheets for the team
- Be proactive with guests throughout the hotel when responding to queries they may have
- Ensure all equipment is well maintained and in working order
- Assist with monitoring the linen, cleaning and guest supply stocks to prevent damage, over use and wastage
- Manage housekeeping areas ensuring a high standard of cleanliness
- Quality control of guest, public and back of house areas
- Coordination of daily housekeeping operations
- Inspection of areas and bedrooms for cleanliness and that the required standards are met
- Complete all required reports correctly and in a timely manner
- To ensure a high standard or appearance and conduct are adhered to and any matters are reported directly to the Senior Housekeeper, Deputy Housekeeper or Head Housekeeper.
- Ensure the store rooms are regularly cleaned and tidy.
- Ensure special attention is paid to VIP rooms
We are looking for someone with previous Housekeeping experience. We would also consider an experienced Housekeeper looking for their first Supervisor role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job