This is a temp to Perm position working 30 hours per week. This position requires the candidate to hold a driving licence with your own car and exspenses are covered
Candidate will manage the housekeeping team at Reading Office in accordance with the cleaning specification. Candidate will carry out inspections, administration work and spot checks on rooms for standards.
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills ( written, oral, non-verbal and interpersonal)
- Experience of managing a team
- Driving licence and own car
- Computer literate (will need to send suitable emails/letters and order stock online)
- Ensure all rotas for the Housekeeping Team are in place deploying team resources in the most effective way, prioritising in order to overcome day to day issues
- To ensure standards of cleaning and hygiene in the work area meet or exceed the business standard, carrying out regular spot checks and monitoring performance.
- To actively gain customer feedback ensuring the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times, attending to queries and complaints from internal and external customers.
- To be responsible for the stock management and ordering of cleaning supplies, linen and equipment, always ensuring value for money and good practises are in place for economical use of stock.
- To carry out inspections in line with void monitoring procedure. Coordination of specialist cleans e.g. carpets or void cleans
- To report health and safety issues to the Accommodation Manager, including all accidents and near misses. To promote and maintain good safety habits and methods of working.
- To ensure the COSHH folder is accessible and updated with all relevant MSDS, ensure all cleaning materials are used in line with COSHH safety standards
- To carry out administration tasks associated with the role, plus any additional duties that may reasonably be required, that are relevant to your grade and position
- Identify and report maintenance and management issues to the Accommodation Office
- To manage and monitor budgets for linen, equipment replacement and cleaning products, providing feedback on budget performance as requested. Check invoices for accuracy before payment by Accommodation Manager
- Providing hands on support to the Housekeeping Team as and when necessary working at weekends and Bank Holidays on a rota basis where applicable.
- All employees are required to observe and comply with the Staff Handbook and all policies therein.
- All employees must observe & comply with the Health & Safety Policies and Procedures; including role relevant responsibilities as laid out in the Health and Safety Policy.
- All employees must observe & continually promote the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy.
- All employees must act in such a way as to uphold the Values and Behaviours.
Please apply and one of the team will be in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'