We are currently accepting applications for the position of Housekeeping Supervisor for nights at the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. The Resort has been awarded 'England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past three years and 'Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
As part of the Housekeeping Management team you will be responsible for providing that WOW experience when guests enters our public areas. With a keen eye for detail you will be able to work under your own steam and deliver an outstanding experience to our guests.
Scope of the Role: To assist the Executive Housekeeper and senior Team Leaders in the smooth operation of the housekeeping department throughout the evening shifts. You will ensure the consistent high standards and levels of efficiency in running the housekeeping department, you will always be aiming to increase standards, profitability and staff development.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
• To ensure consistently high standards of cleanliness at all times throughout the resort
• To manage the night cleaning team to ensure the high standard of service throughout the evening • To ensure all lost property is clearly labelled and logged daily.
• To delegate daily work activities and tasks being fair and consistent to ensure daily targets are being met.
• To inspect all areas of the hotel daily to the agreed standard set.
• To report all maintenance, ensuring guest critical items get fixed straight away. Liaise with the Executive housekeeper if follow up is required on anything.
• To liaise with reception regarding any changes in arrivals and departures, giving maximum availability of rooms to reception at all times.
• To ensure all daily duties are completed and checked on your sections.
• To ensure deep cleaning schedules are completed and dated
• To manage the general assistant duties ensuring everything is completed daily.
• To manage and supervise all team members on your section.
• To check corridors and service rooms during day and at end of your shift ensuring they are clean and tidy, free from dirty linen and rubbish and that room attendant trolleys are neatly stocked and tidy.
• To be fully competent to carry out any housekeeping task as required to.
• To ensure your store rooms are fully stocked at all times.
• To provide on the job training on a daily basis to ensure consistency is delivered at all times.
• To deliver a high level of guest care at all times.
• To assist in the development of team members, ensuring any training carried out is recorded.
• To carryout regular job chats with your team, ensuring you are giving regular constructive feedback.
• To work flexible hours and days in accordance with the hotel business and staff shortages.
• Experience in a large Hotel or Resort as a housekeeper preferred but not essential as full training will be given for you to success in your position.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary & Commission Package
- Free Meals On Duty
- Free Uniform
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday increasing to 33 after 5 year service
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job