Premier Inn Housekeeping Managers are the glue that holds our housekeeping teams together. Driving our House Keepers to maintain and deliver great rooms that help our guests work, relax and feel great through a great nights sleep. Predominatly in our larger hotels throughout the UK we are seeking great Housekeeping Managers to lead the housekeeping operation in line with company standards and delight our guests.
We need you to be a role model for the team, engaging with guests and actively demonstrating passion for our business. You will be managing the running of housekeeping, ensuring that rooms and public areas are cleaned to standard and complete the appropriate rooms checks. It should come natural to you to understand your guests and anticipate their needs and expectations.
Paying close attention to detail is the standard with your role and you will work closely with the management team to ensure that Housekeeping is well maintained in line with the
company standards and policies. Tasks will be:
- Ensuring housekeeping costs are controlled and all products and equipment are maintained, used and stored correctly.
- Monitoring the deep cleaning schedule to maintain standards and maintenance costs.
- Controlling laundry, maintaining adequate stock levels and controls to ensure cost per sleeper is within budget guidelines.
- Delivering all aspects of Great Rooms to the required standard and timescales, e.g. linen, kettle deep cleaning, mattress turning, chemical control, cloth care, washer and dryer filter checks, care of throws, shower curtains, mattress covers etc.
- Producing action plans and completing projects to drive improved housekeeping performance.
We would be looking for a select skill set from the successful individual to be inclusive of:
Leading the housekeeping team to achieve optimum productivity within health and safety compliance.
Good verbal communication
Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with change.
Self motivated and engages well with others.
Determined to deliver great guest experiences.
Team leadership with influencing
Optimistic /driven in the face of short-term setbacks.
And of course having housekeeping leadership experience is a must.
If you think then we are the opportunity that you are looking for and want to demonstrate to us what we are missing out on then go ahead and apply – try your luck!