I am delighted to be working with one of our fantastic clients based in Bath.
My Client is looking for a Housekeeping Manager who is able to help support with lunch time duties.
As the manager you will work closely with the premises team as well as the catering staff, you will be responsible for the following:
• Inductions for team members
• Probation and training
• Arranging cover for any sickness or holidays
• And ensuring that staff and students are assisted during lunchtimes.
• Facilitate lettings during out of ours
Other duties of the job will include ensuring the property is kept clean at all times by:
• Carrying out quality control
• Carrying out cleaning duties where needed to ensure you are sharing your best practices
• Completing risk assessments
• Ensuring stock levels are always kept on top of
• Rotas for all other housekeeping staff members
The working hours of this role are Monday – Friday, 12.30pm – 8.30pm term time only, apart from inset days and 10 days in the holidays.
There is parking on site and all staff will have access to the canteen and any events that are going on.
If you are interested in this vacancy then please apply.
email@example.com - 01225 421314
There are two stages to this application, if successful I will send you an application form that will need to be filled out and sent back as soon as possible.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job