We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
At Center Parcs all our accommodation has been designed and built to the highest standards, so we need a team to uphold these standards and exceed guest expectation. Our Housekeeping team is responsible for maintaining more than 700 units of accommodation; from apartments and penthouses to Lodges and Treehouses, and for looking after our public areas and office spaces, so no two days are the same. That’s why it’s the largest team on each Village.
Join our Housekeeping team today and ensure families can enjoy quality time together in the comfort of their accommodation.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Accommodation Services Manager, we are looking for an experienced Training Coordinator to provide all training needs and support to the Housekeeping Managers and Housekeeping department.
Duties will include:
- Training of staff in liaison with Housekeeping Managers
- Carrying out departmental Induction Training
- Organising and documenting legal training in line with company requirements
- Carrying out corrective training as required
- Ensuring that training records/log books are completed and kept up-to-date
- Assisting with the recruitment process of Housekeeping staff
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 40 hours per 4 week period. This means that your hours and days of work could vary each week, but you will always receive at least your contracted hours each period.
As our village is open 365 days of the year, your working hours may include working weekends, bank holidays and during Christmas and/or New Year on a rota basis.
- Good communication/organisational skills
- Good general level of education
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous supervisory/ training experience within a hotel, cleaning or service industry
- Knowledge and experience in Group Trainer Training, On Job Training and Advanced Health and Safety
Closing date: 25 September 2018 at 12 Noon
Interviews to be held: Week commencing 1 October 2018
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'