- Ensure that cleaning duties are carried out in accordance to the cleaning schedule.
- Ensure team work is applied at all times to provide a clean and welcoming environment for the residents, guests and visitors.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal presentation and hygiene.
- Support the Head Housekeeper in reporting any defects or damage to furnishings within the home.
- Ensure that products being used have been specifically selected for the purpose.
- Carry out any reasonable instruction from the Head Housekeeper or Hospitality Services Manager.
- Work with the Head Housekeeper to ensure aligned with the Hallmark vision and are operating from the Hallmark Charter.
- Complete cleaning documentation in line with company policy
- Ensure that infection control policies and universal precautions are followed at all times.
- Carry out deep cleaning in line with Hallmark procedures
- To actively engage with residents in conversation and meaningful occupation related to their lifestyle choices at a level and pace that values the individual and respects their dignity and communication differences.
- To respond in a timely way to residents who are distressed (calling out, calling for help, knocking or making noises that suggest the need for support) or seek assistance if you feel unable to respond appropriately.
Health and Safety
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are being met and attend training as required.
- Ensure regulations and compliance are met and adhered to.
- Ensure equipment and environment is safe within the home.
- Ensure the safety data sheets and risk assessments for all chemicals that are used.
- You will be required for this role to potentially lift heavy objects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job