Our client, a stunning 5* hotel set on the outskirts of Ascot, are presently seeking full-time Housekeeping Assistants to join their already established team. The property is part of a very prestigious international luxury hotel brand and therefore have exceptionally high standards for all their staff.
The ideal Housekeeping Assistant will have the following:
- Previous experience within hotels or cleaning would be a benefit but not essential
- Be polite, well mannered and well presented
- Have a good eye for detail
- Good command of English
- There is accommodation at the hotel if required
- Cleaning and maintaining allocated areas
- Making up beds, cleaning and setting up sitting room, bedroom and bathroom according to hotel standards
- Turn down and night service
- Keeping linen areas stocked
- Maintaining polite and professional manner at all times
Please note: If you are not taking live-in accommodation you will need your own car/bike as the property is not serviced by public transport.
If you are interested please send your CV today. Interviews are available immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'