This is the perfect position for someone with 1-2 years of hotel housekeeping experience who is now looking to take their experience and skills to the highest level in luxury surroundings.
For those wishing to relocate their is accommodation available at a reduced cost. Those not wishing to relocate must live within a reasonable distance of Ascot and drive as the hotel is not serviced by public transport. You will be rota'd to work 5 days from 7 including weekends and bank holidays, with an average 48-hour working week. Overtime is always available if required.
If this sounds like you, then please read on....Position Overview
Work with the team to ensure each corner of the property is kept in the best possible condition. The housekeeping team are entrusted with caring for every detail of their sophisticated rooms.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
A day in the life of a Room Attendants… it demands high levels of energy in order to keep up. You need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures.
Room attendants are responsible for caring for a specific number of rooms during their day.
- This will include cleaning and organisation of everything in the room and a part of the room.
- Sometimes the guests have special requests involving their linen, amenities, furniture set up and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by the room attendants.
- Communication is what keeps the departments in sync. All room attendants must communicate with all departments in order to ensure the alignment remains.
Qualifications and Desirables
All of the employees are ambassadors of the companies culture. Room attendants do this with all they do.
- English is the primary language used in the hotel. Room attendants must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Attention to detail is critical for room attendants.
- Take pride in nurturing an environment where Working Together is a must.
- Room attendants are the biggest champions of this.
- All hotels operate non-stop, this requires flexibility from everyone on the team
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within the hotel collection
- 50% F&B discount in the group's hotels
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at the team members' restaurants
- Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
- Online benefits and rewards scheme
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'