Hours of Work
21.00 per week
As a member of the staff team the Housekeeping Assistant’s role is to help ensure that the service user’s life is made as pleasant as possible, through ensuring that all parts of the unit are kept in a clean and hygienic state.
1. To ensure the level of cleanliness throughout the property complies with CrossReach standards.
2. To assist other staff members in all aspects of housekeeping, as directed by senior staff.
3. To work at times as directed by a senior member of staff, or on a rota system.
4. To assist service users in maintaining their personals space within the unit, as directed by a senior member of staff, and in accordance with the service user’s personal plans.
5. To assist new staff in acquiring knowledge and skills related to housekeeping tasks.
6. To attend and participate in staff meetings.
7. To participate in staff training.
8. To undertake appropriate Health & Safety training.
9. To participate in the evaluation of standards within the service.
10. To ensure that the housekeeping tasks are completed satisfactorily and in a manner which complies with CrossReach’s standards.
11. Be aware of issues in relation to control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
12. The post holder will be expected to undertake other relevant and reasonable duties as required by senior management.
Skills and Abilities
No direct experience is necessary although work in a previous care setting would be an advantage.
The postholder must possess basic computer literacy skills including use of Microsoft Office and the internet.
We are recruiting two part time Housekeeping Assistant posts.
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"