Our client is a FTSE 100 retail company employing over 40,000 people across the UK and Eire. They are the UK’s 2nd largest fashion and Homewares retailer and for Kidswear are the market leader.
Position: Domestic Assistant
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire (Commutable from Loughborough, Nuneaton, Rugby, Market Harborough and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Thursday 5.45pm to 10pm and Friday 6pm - 10pm
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their busy facilities department at their Head Office in Leicester in an important role supporting the business with all elements of housekeeping.
- Work across the whole head office site in a number of different buildings and departments to ensure all areas are clean and to a high standard
- Demonstrate safe use of cleaning materials and chemicals for cleaning both office and washroom areas
- Be responsible for vacuuming, emptying bins, cleaning surfaces and washrooms as well any other cleaning duties as required
- Be able to communicate with employees across the whole of head office as you carry out your role
- Demonstrate an ability to work within health and safety guidelines
- Have a real passion and high standards for house-keeping
You may have experience of the following: Housekeeping Assistant, House Keeper, Housekeeping, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Cleaning Operative, Hospitality Assistant, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.