An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Housekeeper to join a public sector organisation based in Epsom.
You will join a growing team where you will ensure a high level of housekeeping and cleanliness is maintained. You will also be responsible for ensuring infection control procedures are adhered to at all times.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Daily cleaning of communal areas in all departments
- Weekly clean and defrost of the refrigerators
- Clean the food tins from daily food trolleys
- To empty, clean and reline bins and place bags of rubbish for collection
- Replenish supplies of toilet paper, soaps and paper towels
- Report any repairs required
- Manage stock levels of cleaning products and consumables and ensure everything is safely stored
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Previous Housekeeping experience
- Ability to prioritise workloads effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use domestic and industrial type cleaning equipment including vacuum cleaners and polishers
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Infection Control within a house services environment
- Strong administration skills
- Current, valid DBS
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job