Berry Recruitment are proud to be working alongside an outstanding Charity run business based in the Devon area. The opportunity has arisen for three Housekeepers to join the team all year round on a permanent basis.
This is a 'hands-on' position and you will be expected to work alongside your team and set the standards.
- To carry out full housekeeping duties within the Centre
- To ensure that high standards of cleanliness are consistently maintained
- To ensure the Health & Safety of themselves and others in the Centre
- To provide a hospitable environment for beneficiaries and visitors to the Centre
- General Support
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health Cover Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
- Reduction on accommodation for friends and family
Job Type: Permanent
These are permanent positions with an immediate start with a competitive salary.
There are three vacancies with different shift patterns they are either:
- 19.5 Hours per week
- 10 Hours per week.
A basic knowledge of Health and Safety to include COSHH and Manual Handling is desirable and previous housekeeping experience.
We look forward to hearing from all candidates who have a background in housekeeping and feel that the above job role is right for you.
Please contact the Exeter branch of Berry recruitment and follow us on Facebook and linked in for updates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'