Job Title: Housekeeper
Trust Location: East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
Location: Lister Hospital, Coreys Mill Lane, Stevenage, SG1 4AB
Shift Pattern: Monday- Sunday, working 5 out of 7 days per week, between 07:30-19:45
Hours: Between 20 to 40 hours per week.
Pay: £11.45 per hour plus enhanced pay for weekends and bank holidays
About the Trust:
East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust provide services to the local community to around 500,000 people, with the regional cancer centre supporting around 2 million people. They provide care to the community with an annual budget of around £350 million and more than 5,000 staff.
We have temporary ongoing placement opportunities available for housekeepers.
What you'll be responsible for
- General cleaning duties within various areas.
- Following the trust protocol to clean bathrooms, kitchens, and bedrooms.
- Any general cleaning that is needed.
- Experience in a similar role (though full training given)
- Excellent communication skills
You'll learn or benefit from the following whilst working at the Trust as a Catering Assistant:
- flexible shifts
- Support and training provided.
- Being part of a fantastic catering team
As a member of NHS Professionals, you have fantastic benefits:
- Competitive pay rates- work this week, get paid next week
- Essential support when you need it- 24/7 365 days- call us anytime
- Multi locational- work across neighbouring Trusts
- Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go- access your "My Bank" shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Varied working options to suit your lifestyle- access to the Bank gives you options of ad hoc shifts or longer-term placements
- Training and development opportunities- Keep up with the essentials and more
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work- your work life balance is important to us
- Stakeholder pension scheme available- a flexible future for you and yours
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialise in putting people in place to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members.
As an equal opportunities' organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants form a range of backgrounds to apply.
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
NHS Professionals manage your data, please see our Privacy Notice on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'