We are looking for a Housekeeper to join our brilliant team at Tytherington.
This is a flexible role for 24 hours per week working Monday - Friday.
As a Housekeeper working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your role as Housekeeper will include:
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for all children and staff throughout the day
- Carry out regular stock take of supplies and orders replacement of supplies as needed
- Notifying the Nursery Manager when equipment needs repair
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers.
- Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team.
- External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc.).
- Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development.
- Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
- A 'World Class' Induction programme
"5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!"
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'