At Select Norwich we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Live in Housekeeper Role working in a unique luxury collection of cottages. The client is a very well established business that operates in Saxmundham (Suffolk) area
48 hours per week that will be spread over seven days. Weekends and Bank Holidays work will be required. Weekly hours can vary dependent upon the needs of the business and seasonal trends
As the housekeeper you will live in and attend to the day-to-day aspects of housekeeping and the guests personal requirements. In providing a traditional housekeeping service the main effort is to ensure that our client continues to promote an excellent reputation by providing an enjoyable, bespoke and unique experience for its guests and visitors.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Meet and greet guests and explain the role and services on offer
* Agree bespoke service provision with the principal guest
* Do laundry, change and/or make beds, clean bath, state and communal rooms including kitchens, appliances, stairs, landings, outside areas and any other housekeeping duties as required in accordance with the housekeeping schedule
* Run vehicle borne and foot errands such as grocery shopping, collection and drop off to and from the train station
* Prepare cook and serve simple meals
* Maintain and account for wine cellar stock including beers, spirits and soft drinks
Experience and Skills required
* Practical experience at domestic housekeeping
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good command of the English language, written and verbal
* Assertive but polite manner when advising guests, contractors and visitors
Salary and Benefits
£18,000 - £21,000 (dependent on experience)
A one bedroom self-contained apartment will be provided (this will be part of the remuneration package, you will not be charged rent for this accommodation). You will be required to live on site to better perform your duties.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Em Whiting on at our Norwich office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'