Housekeeper – Mill House, Chipping Campden
Full Time / Part Time - £7.83 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join our stunning nursing, dementia and residential home working within our busy housekeeping team
You will work as part of a great team and be making a difference to our residents by providing an excellent standard of service within the home.
- Clean and sanitize rooms including furnishings in assigned work areas
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout all facilities
- Demonstrate an understanding of age specifics, cultural, and ethnic needs for patients and customers that have language barriers, physical and mental impairments, learning disabilities, and those dealing with emotional stress-
- Will need to demonstrate the ability to work without direct supervision
- Must have ability to do extensive standing, bending, lifting, and pulling carts and equipment
- You will have experience working in a similar role and have good communication skills. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and be able to maintain high level of hygiene within the home
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK with an impressive benefits package for all our employees, where we will help you and your career flourish.
If you have the skills and experience needed please click ‘APPLY’ or call us onto discuss this opportunity in more detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'