- Thoroughly cleaning of guest rooms to high standard
- Achieving consistently high professional standards of service and cleanliness to ensure that customer's expectations are continually exceeded.
- Ensure maintenance issues are reported and/or fixed immediately and logged-on
- Ensuring the equipment are in good working condition
- Able to cook English breakfast as and when required
- Ensure Health and Safety and Risk assessment procedure are followed
The Successful Applicant will have:
- At least 1 year experience in Housekeeping in a similar industry
- The ability to communicate in English effectively
- Must possess the desire to generate customer satisfaction
- Immaculate personal appearance is required
- Must have the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A confident and professional approach is essential
- Great eye for details at all time
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'