Could you get every stay off to a special start?
Join us as a Housekeeper, and you’ll play a crucial role in getting every hotel stay off to a happy start. Because housekeeping isn’t just about making beds, it’s about making a positive first impression – giving customers that wonderful feeling of opening the door to a spotless, immaculate hotel room.
It’s tough, fast-paced work, and our standards are set high, but witness the smiles of happy guests in hotel corridors, and you’ll feel the immense satisfaction of a job well done.
- Become part of a friendly, close-knit team
- Enjoy the energetic buzz of a busy hotel
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay
At Fuller’s, we’re passionate about presentation. So whether it’s a main course coming out of our kitchens, or a bedroom in one of our hotels, we want it to look every bit as good as it can. That’s why as a Housekeeper here, you’ll need a keen eye and exceptional attention to detail.
Consistency is important too, with every guest deserving of the same high standards – and you’ll need to work well as part of a team.
You won’t need previous housekeeping experience though, because we value the person you are over the experience you’ve got. If you’ve got the right work ethic and motivation, we’re more than happy to teach you the skills of the job.
- You’ll be a team player, taking pride in your role
- You’ll be conscientious and comfortable working on your own
- You’ll be discreet, professional and friendly
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.
Wykeham Arms Winchester
The Wykeham Arms is a traditional pub in Winchester, renowned particularly as a dining destination. Food here has 2 AA rosettes, and attracts diverse, discerning customers from afar. A really busy place, the pub also has 14 boutique bedrooms - usually fully booked right throughout the year.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'