We are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to be part of our team in Sutton.
About the role
- Permanent part time opportunity, this role operates on a rota shift basis across 5 days (Including some weekends).
- As a Housekeeper you will ensure the overall cleanliness and proper appearance of the community, including external litter, all internal communal spaces, reception and office areas, and other amenities.
- With service at the heart of everything you you'll to enhance and maintain the community appeal and provide a positive resident experience at every opportunity.
We’re looking for people who have the following:
- Experience of maintaining cleanliness, preferably within a customer occupied environment
- Passion about delivering an exceptional service standard with a keen eye for detail - it’s the little things that make a big difference!
- Understanding of UK Health and Safety requirements and the safe use and maintenance of cleaning products and tools
- Willingness and ability to work weekends on a rota basis.
- A good level of English is important, additional languages are desirable.
If you are as passionate as we are about delivering a level of service that redefines excellence, then help us to learn more about you and why you want to work with Greystar.
Click 'Apply’ NOW to create your application online via our company website.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, which will include verification of your employment history and right to work in the UK, as well as checks against the US Treasury’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and PEP (Politically Exposed Person) databases and a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'