Southern Hill Hospital currently have exciting opportunities for motivated and committed housekeepers to work at our Acute Mental Health Hospital in Mundesley. Following on from our successful first wave of recruitment we are now expanding the site and as such are looking for like minded professionals with a passion for their profession to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join our service and be part of something exciting. We are a friendly, growing company that puts it's staff at the very heart of our business. For an informal discussion in the first instance please give me a call.
- Carry out all cleaning duties as directed by the Head Housekeeper to the required Company standards. Cleaning duties can be in any area of the nursing home.
- Ensure that daily and deep cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is correctly and safely used and kept in a safe condition. Report any defect to the Home Manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable instructions of the Manager.
- To be sensitive to the privacy and individual needs of the residents.
- To comply with COSHH regulations.
- To adhere to infection control polices at all times.
- To ensure the correct use of PPE.
- To follow the correct use of colour code systems within the home
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as requested by the Manager.
- To ensure all necessary documentation is completed daily.
- To ensure trolley’s are re-stocked at the end of shift and cleaning cupboards are left clean and tidy.
Must have some experience of working in a similar role.
Excellent opportunity to join a friendly supportive team.
Southern Hill Hospital provides assessment, care and treatment to people who are experiencing their first episode of mental health symptoms, and to those experiencing long term and enduring mental illness, supporting them in their journey to recovery.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"