Housekeeper - Witney, Oxon, Cedar
Full Time, minimum of 30 hours per week to include weekend working
Key responsibilities of a Housekeeper
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meet the expectations of the residents and management.
- Lead a team of domestic staff
- Manage and plan work rotas
- Ordering stock
- Ensure all health and safety rules (COSHH) are strictly adhered to.
- Follow universal infection control precautions.
- Follow universal waste control precautions.
- Adhere at all times to the company policies and procedures.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment is desirable.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to take a pro-active approach.
- Flexible approach to work.
None essential as full training will be provided
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere. For more information about our care homes and homecare please visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk.
The successful Head Housekeeper will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.