Our client is an award-winning Centre for leadership development and executive education with its own purpose-built residential creative learning environment set in the grounds of Churchill College, University of Cambridge. Their mission is to connect academia and commerce for professional and executive education.
They are looking for a customer focused, career-minded professional to join their dedicated team.
Flexible hours between 08:00 – 15:00, (20 hours a week), including weekends as required.
To focus on venue presentation and to clean their guest bedrooms to a high standard. Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous although training can be provided for the right candidates. Flexibility is essential as are high levels of attention to detail.
- ensure that the agreed standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in all areas;
- take all necessary action for the security of guests and their belongings, ensuring that guest property is respected at all times;
- ensure cleaning stores, linen room, trolleys and materials are kept tidy at all times;
- ensure linen is dealt with in accordance with the Centre’s procedures;
- ensure all equipment is used correctly and left in good working order at all times;
- ensure beds are made up and rooms serviced to the standards required;
- ensure correct and economical use of equipment and cleaning materials;
- report any maintenance faults or faults on equipment to the Housekeeping Manager/Supervisor immediately;
- ensure lost property is recorded and secured appropriately in line with their procedures;
- carry out spring cleaning as and when requested by the Housekeeping Manager or Front of House Manager;
- to use initiative over special/occasional cleaning;
- any other tasks required within the department;
- to ensure that you abide by all of the policies and procedures in relation to their environmental policy, details and objectives of which are included in the staff handbook;
- to carry out any reasonable request made by a member of management in a timely and cost effective manner.
The ideal candidate for the Housekeeping Attendant role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous although training can be provided for the right candidates;
- flexibility is essential as are high levels of attention to detail.
If you feel you are suitable for the Housekeeping Attendant role, please apply now!
Housekeeping Attendant, Housekeeping Assistant, Part Time Housekeeping, General Assistant, Housekeeper
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job