We are situated just off Blackheath Hill, within easy reach of the major road networks of south-east London and is also within walking distance of Greenwich train and underground stations.
We need an enthusiastic, diligent housekeeper, able to perform all cleaning and housekeeping functions in accordance with the standards and protocols for the department. You should be able to work as a part of a team and on your own, to maintain the high level of cleanliness expected of our hospital.
Essential qualities and attributes include:
– Reliability, punctuality and ability to work on your own or as part of a team
– Experience cleaning to high standards, and experience of a hospital environment is desirable
– Must be able to work flexibly within a team including weekend working
– At least 1 year cleaning experience
– Self-motivated and dedicated worker
– Good understanding of COSHH, Infection Control and Health and Safety
Cygnet Health Care offers an excellent benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, a comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre, childcare vouchers and paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave. In addition most hospitals offer subsidised meals and free car parking where available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job