This an excellent opportunity for an experienced Linen Porter to work for a big luxury hotel chain.
As a House Keeping associate your duties will be:
- To start your day organized and effectively stock and maintain for your cart ready for a full days work.
- To Clean, Tidy and restock hotel rooms after guests in the hotel.
- To make sure that a high level of presentation and always impeccable appearance is maintained in each room you clean.
- To clean the corridor area outside of your guests rooms.
- To follow and maintain and enforce all of the companys health and safety policies.
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent organization skills
- Near perfect time management skills.
You must be GCSE qualified or equivalent.
Having previous experience in a Hotel / House keeping environment and a good understanding of COSHH and The completion of Risk assessments would be an advantage.
But if not training will be provided.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job