We have urgent requirements for Room attendants, Public area cleaners, Porters to work at a 4* luxury hotel based in Heathrow.
The role is offering an immediate start, working different shifts on which you can be adjusted up to your preferences with possibility of permanent contract if successful during probationary period.
During the shifts you will be having a 30 min lunch break in which you can have a free meal from the hotel's daily menu.
Key features of the role:
- Changing bed linen and towels
- Making beds
- Vacuuming floors
- Dusting an polishing room furniture
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Replacing stocks of guest supplies (shampoo, soap, etc.)
The suitable candidate for the role should have:
- Basic understanding/speaking of English language
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Reliability and honesty
- High standards of work and attention to details
- Physicaly fitness and stamina
- Respect for guests privacy
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable (immediate consideration)
- "housekeeper" OR "housekeeping" OR "housekeeping staff" OR "assistent house keeper" OR "room attendant" OR "room cleaner" OR "cleaner" OR "hotel clean