Do you perform simple tasks swiftly? Do you like things to look perfect? Do you have an attention to detail or mild OCD?
An exceptional place of beauty requires an Experienced Housekeeper to maintain high standards of cleanliness and order.
- Cleaning / Servicing of guest rooms
- Replenishment of complimentary items in rooms
- Dusting, hoovering, ensuring the rooms are up to perfect standard for guests
- Changing bedding, ensuring the guest beds are left in a suitable condition for the next guest
The Location of this Housekeeper Vacancy: WOKINGHAM, BERKSHIRE
The establishment is within walkable distance from Wokingham Train Station and all local bus routes in to Wokingham from Bracknell and Reading.
Parking is available on-site for employees that drive.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay (£7.70 per hour)
- Full Time Hours
- Promotion opportunities (Head Housekeeper, Management)
- Live-in available for the right candidate.
MK Resourcing are here to answer any questions you may have about the role.
Send your CV or call our Crowthorne (01344) office 379100
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job