Housekeeper (with Office Admin skills)
Office Administrator/Receptionist/Housekeeper - Bermondsey, London
Reporting to the Office Manager, this is a varied and flexible role for an energetic administrator who will also provide telephone answering service, a person who is efficient and able to take initiative to provide solid support to our London office and property management. The person will have a mix of office administration, PA, Housekeeping and cleaning experience. The person will interact with an international admin team and may need to travel to other satellite offices in Europe (2-3 times a year) to give admin support. The position will suit a professional, focused and positive personality. The role is mixed and requires an amount self organization and autonomy.
Admin / Housekeeper/ PA for a family office role. Accommodation is available if required. The role would suit an international personality with desire to travel and work with a global team and projects. Person clean, non-smoking, with an interest in fitness and a diverse set of skills and hobbies. Housekeeping includes cleaning and maintaining a number of high end properties (all within walking distance of the main office in Bermondsey), and assisting on property related refurbishment projects, including moving, inventory taking and tenant communication, and including also provisioning, preparation of light meals and other general admin duties. PA (Personal Assistant) duties includes telephone answering, scanning and filing, mail handling, and diary keeping. Would suit a young, dynamic, outgoing, confident and loyal person who is willing to develop their experience within a professional team.
- Work a Cisco Systems telephone
- Support to Office Manager
- Arrange as required travel and accommodation for management, staff and visitors, and help prepare for office visits.
- Taking detailed messages and passing them on to the team members
- Setting up conference calls and managing conference facilities and conference room management
- Welcoming guests and facilitating the visitors to the building, maintaining the visitor record
- Helping report and resolve any property problems
- Being aware of building facilities, location, and parking arrangements
- Assisting in HR Administration (for holidays, calendar entries for meetings, conference call set up)
- 2-3 years general office experience
- Excellent telephone manner; able to transfer calls quickly and efficiently
- Property Management experience would be a bonus.
- Not averse to carrying out housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Time Zone awareness
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Packages
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional outlook and appearance
Morning start hours: 08:30 and flexible as required
Office Location: London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'