Gracewell Healthcare is creating a new generation of luxury boutique care homes in the UK. Each one represents care the way it should be: built around the unique needs of each individual. We provide quality care in luxury care homes that are beautifully designed. We pay attention to the smallest details to deliver best-in-class personalised care. And we are driven by our commitment to providing the best possible care for each and every one of our residents.
As Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes by keeping residents' rooms and common areas spotless and carrying out other general tasks within the home Cheerful, caring and compassionate, you'll be capable of making responsible decisions and acting in residents' best interests.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desirable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents their families and our Gracewell team members
- Exhibit a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the resident's best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
Gracewell Healthcare is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people. Gracewell Healthcare has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank holiday
- Bank holiday - double time payment for approved hours worked
- 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
- Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme with Halfords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job