Job Description for Housekeeper Nanny in Wimbledon
Job Title:Housekeeper Nanny
Number of Children: 3 children aged 17, 13 and 9
Salary:£21,000 to £25,000 gross per annum (Family to pay Tax, National Insurance and Pension liabilities)
Holiday:28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: The job will be 37 hours in total, daily Mon to Friday 11.00 -6.30pm
Driver: Prefer driver but not essential
We are looking for an experienced, kind and reliable housekeeper /nanny for a family with children aged 9, 13 and 17 years old.
Mum and dad are busy professionals, the children are all out going, active and very friendly.
They need someone hard working and most of all reliable to run and organise the house, and supervise the children, cook for the family and organise the diary.
The most important attributes are kindness, reliability and flexibility. It is important that you have good attention to detail, be someone who wants to be a part of the family and looking to stay for the long term.
Duties to include
- Full cleaning of a 5-bedroom house to a high standard
- Dry cleaning to be dropped and collected
- Laundry and ironing for the whole family including bedding
- Cooking daily fresh meals for the family
- Grocery shopping lists for the week
- Collecting our son from school, supervising homework, packing his school bag and sports bag each day, taking to any activities, organising play dates
- Organising family diary
- Overseeing the girls and being aware of return times each day
- General errands and overseeing tradesmen
- Flexibility for babysitting
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for thispermanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB268