A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Housekeeper/Cook/Nanny to join a family of 5 located in Notting Hill. This is a live-in role where you will work alongside a nanny and another full-time housekeeper. Cooking is an essential element of this particular role as you will be required to prepare and cook dinner for the whole family every evening. You may also have the opportunity to travel with the family on holiday.
You will be responsible for following on a daily basis:
- helping the 3 children get ready for school
- undertaking children’s housekeeping duties; cleaning, washing & ironing
- preparing food for the whole family
- cooking for the whole family
- supervising play dates
- helping the children with homework
- supervising bath time
- flexibility to babysit 2 nights a week if required
The right candidate will be trustworthy, reliable, hard-working and friendly.
You must have proven experience working within a private household as a Housekeeper/Cook/Nanny and able to provide excellent references with an up to date DBS check.
Working hours will be from 7.15am-7.15pm 5 days a week, days off will be Sunday and Monday or Saturday and Sunday. To start ASAP.