Housekeeper (live-in) - Chester Square, London - £30,000 per annum
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper from a professional background of working in 5* hotels, yachts or for high net worth families. As per this role, you will be living on site and attending to our facilities with integrity and high attention to detail.
- Proven experience as a professional housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Can do attitude and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- English speaking
- Good wardrobe skills
- Good laundry skills
- Light cooking skills however there will be a full time chef on site
Can be up to 10 hours a day inclusive of breaks, however if the family are away fairly light hours
Time in lieu for extra days
There will be a Rota system
5.5 days working
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'