Housekeeper - FT to cover Maternity leave includes weekends
Sunrise of Winchester has recently been awarded an 'Outstanding' CQC rating and is offering very competitive rates plus fantastic benefits to attract the best candidates to ensure this CQC rating is maintained by the quality of the staff we employ. If you would like to be part of this fantastic team, apply for this job now!
Working as part of a highly committed team at Sunrise the Housekeeper is one of the key roles within our communities. As Housekeeper you will put the residents care and well being at the heart of everything you do. At Sunrise we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
As Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring visitors, residents and families all recieve a positive impression of our homes by keeping residents' rooms and common areas spotless and carrying out other general tasks within the home Cheerful, caring and compassionate, you'll be capable of making responsible decisions and acting in residents' best interests.
Previous housekeeping experience is deisrable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents their families and our Sunrise team members
- Exhibit a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the resident's best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
Sunrise is an award-winning provider of high quality residential and dementia care. From the moment you step into our beautiful grounds you know you are somewhere special. We have 27 locations across the UK and continue to expand and grow our proposition.
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives. Our resident-centered approach to quality care is key to how we operate. We invite you to contribute your talents as part of the team that is elevating Sunrise to an entirely new level to serve even more seniors and their families here in the UK
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Bank Holidays - Double time payment for approved hours worked
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension - Employer contributions
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Support & development and a great environment to work in
"Office Assistant jobs in London"