We need an enthusiastic, diligent housekeeper, able to perform all cleaning and housekeeping functions in accordance with the standards and protocols for the department. You should be able to work as a part of a team and on your own, to maintain the high level of cleanliness expected of our hospital.
Essential qualities and attributes include:
– Reliability, punctuality and ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
– Experience cleaning to high standards, and experience of a hospital environment is desirable
– Must be able to work flexibly within a team including weekend working
– At least 1 year cleaning experience
– Self-motivated and dedicated worker
– Good understanding of COSHH, Infection Control and Health and Safety.
This is a part time role working 15 Hours, in Evening shifts from Monday – Friday.
Cygnet Health Care offers an excellent benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, a comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre, childcare vouchers and paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage is close to J8 of the A1M, on the northern outskirts of Stevenage in Hertfordshire. It has good train and road connections with a number of surrounding towns and cities, including London.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job