Our client is based in East Leeds, close to Garforth, due to a recent promotion they are seeking to appoint a permanent Housekeeper / Customer Assistant. This is a full-time role working from 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday. Working within a business centre, this is a varied role and needs an individual who can adapt, hard-working with good communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing rooms for client meetings, ensuring tea & coffee is available
- Maintaining the communal office areas, ensuring they are clean and tidy
- Ensuring the communal kitchen is clean, food is stocked and available for business centre users
- Liaising with clients, handling basic queries
- Liaising with the Office Manager
- Supporting reception, providing lunchtime and ad-hoc cover as required.
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks, the Business Centre supports a number of companies on-site, in addition to visitors. They hold regular seminars and meetings, and use external caterers to supply food, you will prepare the rooms and ensure the rooms are clean and tidy when the meetings have finished.
The Business Centre employ cleaners who attend the office early morning and evening, your role is to ensure the high standards of the office are maintained throughout the day.
This is a great role for somebody who has excellent housekeeping and customer service skills. You will be prepared to roll your sleeves up and help wherever you are needed. This is an urgent requirement, as they are promoting the current person.
Please contact Rachel Locke at Strand Recruitment, ASAP. You will be asked to attend an interview with Strand before your CV is submitted to the client.
- Customer Service
- Conference Rooms