Housekeeper / Cleaner
We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
At Center Parcs all our accommodation has been designed and built to the highest standards, so we need a team to uphold these standards and exceed guest expectation. Our Housekeeping team is responsible for maintaining more than 700 units of accommodation; from apartments and penthouses to Lodges and Treehouses, and for looking after our public areas and office spaces, so no two days are the same. That’s why it’s the largest team on each Village.
Join our Housekeeping team today and ensure families can enjoy quality time together in the comfort of their accommodation.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, you are required to ensure a high standard of cleanliness is achieved and maintained in our guest accommodation. Duties will include:
- Dusting furniture, radiators and walls
- Vacuuming carpets and damp cleaning hard floor areas
- Cleaning kitchens including work surfaces, ovens, hobs and fridges
- Cleaning bathrooms including baths, wash basins, tiles and toilets
- Cleaning outside areas including patios, sweeping paths and removing cobwebs from external fascia's
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and good communication skills as you will interact with both colleagues and guests.
The units of accommodation are located over the whole village in a forest environment; reached by a maximum 15 minute walk or cycle. Potential applicants should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills both with their colleagues and guests and a willingness to learn village product knowledge in order to Deliver Excellent Service to our guests.
Full training will be provided for this role.
HOURS OF WORK
We have the following contracts available, working on a flexible basis:
- 38 hours per 4 week period Monday and Friday 10am – 2:45pm FAMILY FRIENDLY
- 48 hours per 4 week period Monday and Friday 10am – 4:30pm or 9:30am – 4pm
- 64 hours per 4 week period Monday and Friday 9:45am – 4:15pm (Travel provided from West Cumbria)
- 64 hours per 4 week period Monday and Friday 8:30am – 5pm
- 72 hours per 4 week period Monday and Friday (will include alternate weekends)
- 83 hours per 4 week period Monday and Friday (will include alternate weekends) (Travel provided from West Cumbria)
- 120 hours per 4 week period on a shift rota basis (will include weekends)
Please note that your shifts will include working public / bank holidays on a rota basis.
- An awareness of general standards of cleanliness
- Good communication skills with both colleagues and guests
- Previous experience in the cleaning industry would be beneficial however full training will be provided
Closing date: 11 September 2018 at 12 Noon
Interviews to be held: 19 September 2018
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'