Working as part of a highly committed team at Sunrise the Housekeeper is one of the key roles within our communities. As Housekeeper you will put the residents care and well being at the heart of everything you do. At Sunrise we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
As Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes by keeping resident's rooms and common areas spotless and carrying out other general tasks within the home Cheerful, caring and compassionate, you'll be capable of making responsible decisions and acting in resident's best interests.
Previous housekeeping experience is desirable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents their families and our Sunrise team members
- Exhibit a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the resident's best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
Sunrise is an award-winning provider of high quality residential and dementia care. From the moment you step into our beautiful grounds you know you are somewhere special. We have 27 locations across the UK and continue to expand and grow our proposition.
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our resident's lives. Our resident-centred approach to quality care is key to how we operate. We invite you to contribute your talents as part of the team that is elevating Sunrise to an entirely new level to serve even more seniors and their families here in the UK
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Bank Holidays - Double time payment for approved hours worked
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension - Employer contributions
- Child Care Vouchers
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Support & development and a great environment to work in