BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Highfield Hospital in Rochdale has a vacancy for a Housekeeper to join their team of staff in the Housekeeping department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Competence in literacy and numeracy
- Good Communication skills essential
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
- The role is fully flexible between departments and to the needs of the business. Housekeepers undertake a range of services throughout BMI facilities:
- Undertaking the day to day cleaning of patient, public and employee areas.
- Maintaining a safe and pleasant environment for patients, visitors and BMI employees.
- Replenishment of linen and consumables.
- Flexibility to work in all departments (inc Theatre areas) and at other BMI sites where appropriate and as requested
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.