An HNW family is currently looking for an ambitious and responsible Household Manager, on a live-out basis, for a large property located in Weybridge, Surrey. As a Household Manager, you will be in charge of a large accommodation with "smart - house" techniques, ensuring the smooth running of day to day household operations.
As Household Manager your responsibilities will include:
- ensuring the smooth running of day to day household operations
- carrying out budget controls
- managing the domestic staff
- household recruitment
- liaise with sub-contractors as and when needed
- ensuring all maintenance is carried out efficiently and in a timely manner
- any other ad hoc household related duties
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- 5+ years of experience as Household Manager
- responsible and trustworthy
- ready to take any ad-hoc duties and very flexible in terms of working hours
- strong self-starter, capable of working independently
- excellent communication skills
- excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- engineering degree preferably
Don't miss a great opportunity - APPLY NOW!
- House Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"