We are looking for one of our VIP clients, an Experienced/high calibre LIVE IN House Manager/Butler to start immediately in Central London within a fully staffed household. A separate accommodation will be provided.
List of duties:
- Managing household staff - 4/5 housekeepers, Handyman, chef, 2 nannies.
- Hiring, Training and overseeing the duties and schedules of domestic staff
- day-to-day management of the home and its staff
- Planning and directing special events of the Household
- Managing travel arrangements
- Managing the household calendar
- Accounting tasks
- Ensuring the security of the household.
- Running household and personal errands
- Work closely with the Family Office
The person sought is expected to have very strong organisational skills.
Working days and hours: Monday to Saturday / 24/24
Salary: ££1200 + net per week depending on Experience
Start date: Immediately
A minimum of 5 years of experience, a valid EU passport, a clear DBS or Police check from your home country and checkable references are essential. Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this amazing role as our client’s House Manager/Butler!
- Event Planning
- Property Management
- Formal table service and service of drinks
- Personal Assistant duties and diary management