Do you fit the bill?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for experienced Household Claims Handlers to join their successful team in a desk based role supporting their customers during the claims process. You will use your superb customer service skills to provide assistance and advice to achieve the best outcome possible. Our client will provide you with on-going training to help you excel in your role.
What else does the role involve?
You`ll have full responsibility for your own caseload, registering new claims, conducting robust pre visit enquiries, working within SLA's to make sure the claim progresses efficiently and liaising with customers, suppliers and contractors.
Communication is key - our clients claims can be diverse so you`ll need to have superb empathetic skills, take a neutral view and remain calm when the pressure is on. Additionally you`ll have the ability to literally put yourself in the customer`s shoes.
Ideally you will have:
- Solid experience in household and commercial property claims
- Excellent Customer Service skills within an office environment
- Answering inbound call experience would be an advantage
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Accurate keyboard skills
- IT literacy
- Commercial Insurance
- Customer Service
- Claims Handling