Housebuilders Order Processor
Purpose Of the role
Providing support to the House Builders Team Leader, effectively handling all related administrative processes.
- Data processing of housebuilder orders, per specified process, as defined by the Team Leader.
- Administration of correspondence generated from the system and distribution documentation as instructed.
- Respond to housebuilder enquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
- Support the Team leader in expediting orders for House Builders.
- Liaising with the warehouse / carriers with reference to distribution of orders.
- Recording of customer issues in line with Company policy, and logging in the CRM system. Assisting the resolution of queries as advised.
- Assistance with housebuilder reporting on status and the plot details of each development.
- Endorse and promote a positive and conscious health and safety culture within the Company.
- Ensure always take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, quality and human resource policies and procedures
These are the main functions of the job but employees may be required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Possess excellent communication skills with a confident, pleasant telephone manner.
- Be a team player.
- Have accurate keyboard skills and experience of data entry.
- Have proven customer service / sales order processing experience.
- Be enthusiastic with a desire to strive towards continuous improvement.
- Be IT literate, with good MS Office skills.
- Have the ability to work to set standards and procedures and also be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Be able to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Be educated to a good standard, basic mathematical ability essential.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits including a contributory pension scheme, 23 days holiday (increasing to 26 days with service) plus public holidays, staff discounts, accident insurance and death in service cover. In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our growing dynamic company.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'