30 hrs per week (£30k full-time equivalent)
We are currently working as recruitment partner for this exceptional charity to find a House Manager to cover two of their properties. This charity offers families a chance to be close to their children, while they are being cared for in hospital, and gives them a home from home environment to stay in for as long as they need.
This is a lovely role for someone who wants to be in a position that offers support and comfort to people going through a very challenging and uncertain time in their lives.
You will have a wide variety of duties and responsibilities;
- Meeting and greeting new families
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with hospital staff
- Budget managing
- Facilities / house maintenance: managing third parties and cleaning staff
- Supporting fundraising activities
- Welcoming, compassionate and caring nature is ESSENTIAL
- Good organisation skills
- Experienced in managing a varied workload
- Good database / IT skills
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to manage staff via day to day support
Apply now, or refer someone you think may be great for this role to Siobhan at Maine Charity!