30 hrs per week (£30k full-time equivalent)
We are currently working as recruitment partner for this exceptional charity to find a House Manager to cover two of their properties. This charity offers families a chance to be close to their children, while they are being cared for in hospital, and gives them a home from home environment to stay in for as long as they need.
This is a lovely role for someone who wants to be in a position that offers support and comfort to people going through a very challenging and uncertain time in their lives.
You will have a wide variety of duties and responsibilities;
- Meeting and greeting new families
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with hospital staff
- Budget managing
- Facilities / house maintenance: managing third parties and cleaning staff
- Supporting fundraising activities
- Welcoming, compassionate and caring nature is ESSENTIAL
- Good organisation skills
- Experienced in managing a varied workload
- Good database / IT skills
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to manage staff via day to day support
Apply now, or refer someone you think may be great for this role to Siobhan at Maine Charity!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job