A Lovely close knit family of four, accommodating one child, one grandparent and two working professionals, are looking for a full time, long term live-in housekeeper who is experienced, good nature and available to start immediately and live with them in their home in Birmingham.
General duties will include:
- Responsibility for all general housekeeping duties;
- Organisation, proxy parenting and taking care of their child as and when required;
- Cooking (if experienced)
Basic requirements: -
- Experience working in a private household is necessary.
- 7 Days per week with downtime
- Must be reliable, polite and respectful of their house rules
Salary is dependant on experience.
* Our head office is based in West Bromwich so we will cover transport for those willing to relocate to birmingham*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job