Hotel Sales Manager - Northamptonshire
£35K -£40K + bonus
AMBITIOUS HOTEL SALES MANAGER REQUIRED ASAP.
My client with whom we have worked with on numerous vacancies are now looking for an experienced and pro-active Hotel Sales Manager. Working collaboratively with the hotel senior management team and with your own small team of sales coordinators, your primary role will be to increase the % conversion rate of the large number of enquiries being made for the hotel.
This property has so much to offer whether it is for business or pleasure. The hotel has a host of activities which is also easily accessible by a number of key Motorways.
On the leisure side the property there is a golf course and spa facilities. With its large wedding, M&E and restaurant facilities this property is an easy sell for a wide range of potential customers.
As the HOTEL SALES MANAGER you will be in a fortunate position to have the autonomy to align the hotels’ sales strategy. With your sales team your initial focus will be more office based to account manage and convert the high volume of enquires already coming into the hotel.
Once your team in a position where your conversion rate is where it needs to be, you will then be expected to go out and look for new business opportunities (notably on the corporate and wedding side)
As the SALES MANAGER you will be tasked with:
- Development of a strong pipeline, linking this into the forecast process to establish greater visibility of results
- Monitor the enquiry pipeline and conversion of leads to establish a continuous improvement culture across the sales team.
- Mentor and develop the existing sales team to implement best practice and to create a high energy and hungry sales driven environment in the office.
KEY RESPSONBILITIES OF THE GROUP SALES MANAGER
- Manage and lead the sales and events team.
- Form a strong working relationship the General Manager to develop a site specific strategy to drive sales growth.
- Develop a best practice approach and sales performance focus.
- Keep up to date and monitor the market including competitors and promotional activity which impact on demand and pricing.
- Input into budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Monitor the sales system to track conversion and trend of events in each site.
- Produce weekly reports to monitor progress and track success
Who should apply for this HOTEL SALES MANAGERS role?
- Target driven, competitive and ambitious
- A proven track record of developing and winning new MICE business
- A history of accountant management and new account development
- A strong understanding of the Meetings and Events market locally
- A history of energising a small sales team.
What is on offer?
- A salary of between £35,000 & £40,000 DOE + Bonus
- An opportunity to put your stamp on a role
- The chance to work autonomously without the constraints of a huge hierarchy
- The chance to work for a small and privately owned group of hotels
- An immediate start is available for the right candidate
This is a great opportunity for a talented and sales driven hotels professional.
All candidates must be able to prove they have the right to work in the UK.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Sales Manager
- Front of House
- Hotel Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'