Hotel Restaurant Manager - West Cornwall - £28,500 DOE + excellent benefits
Stunning Hotel with award wining restaurant have an opening for an experienced restaurant manager / F&B manager to join and lead the current team.
The Hotel staff are really valued and everyone pulls together to provide the best possible service to guests, work life balance is key at this Hotel and all staff are rewarded.
As an owner manager Hotel (part of a small group) everyone is as valuable as the next person. If you are looking for a great place to work in a stunning location then call us.
As well as salary on offer to you is -
- Free stays at other locations + 25% discount on food & drinks
- BUPA Healthcare Sick pay
- Staff meals
- Nursery vouchers scheme
- Staff social events
- Auto-enrolment in the pension scheme
- A share of tips pool
They pride themselves on exceptional food and guest experience so we are looking for a manager with good knowledge of produce and wines from around the world. WSET or similar would be an advantage.
It goes without saying that the ability to run a busy restaurant is a must -
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction of any new team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating
- Drive high individual performance
- Have an eye for detail, high standards and the ability to thrive in a fine dining venue
- Show passion for the Hotel, ensuring your team are as knowledgeable and confident as you are
- Make the whole dining experience the best it can be day after day
We are interviewing immediately so please get in touch today with your CV and details, if you would like to discuss this please call us we are always pleased to run through our opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'