Are you an experienced Restaurant Manager with experience of working in a hotel or leisure environment? If so, Cube Leisure are looking for a smart, tenacious individual to join a botique hotel and spa venue near Kings Lynn.
This role will encompass managing the restuarant operations ensuring the highest standards of service and quality food and drink. Working and managing the team of around 25+ across 2 restaurants and deliver exceptional quality of produce and service to guests. You must have at least 2 years in a similar role to be considered for this role.
- For the delivery of the brand standards, best practices, policies and procedures to ensure guest experience is delivered to standard each day within Bars and Restaurants.
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by reacting to differing guest needs, changes in weather and by collaboration with other departments.
- For the delivery of exceptional standards front and back of house
- Ensure stockholding is appropriate and stock is regularly checked and managed in line with brand standards.
- Menu specs are adhered to considering food hygiene and allergen policies.
- Food handling, hygiene and cleaning standards are in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Front and back of house health and safety checks are carried out daily.
- Cellar management brand practices are always adhered to.
- Ensure maintenance of all equipment is at the correct level and regular checks are carried out to ensure health and safety is maintained.
- Understanding all relevant guest measures to continue to develop the highest standards.
- Lead and be accountable for a safe and secure environment within the Restaurant areas delivering relevant legislative and company health and safety requirements.
- Carry out regular checks on hazards, risks and all team are 100% trained in all relevant aspects of health and safety for their departments.
- Supports and implements Operational Excellence to deliver more effective and efficient ways of working.
These are truly amazing opportunities to work within a fantastic company with great career prospects.
Contact Chris Batten at Cube Leisure today for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'