Kenneth Brian Associates are pleased to be working with a luxury hotel, who are currently seeking an experienced Reservations Manager to join their team.
This role is responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the reservations service for the hotel. Specific responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and coordinating the pre-arrival process for VIP guests
- Managing the centralised reservation system
- Managing the Reservations team, allocating their tasks and ensuring they are fully trained
- Ensuring that regular guests are satisfied with their experience at the hotel
- Managing room and restaurant reservation waiting lists
- Managing the department rota
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety, and security
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in the hotel industry
- Experience of providing high quality guest experiences
- Proven experience of using central reservation systems
- Understanding of the workings of a hotel
- Strong customer service skills
Working hours will be on a shift rota, to include weekends.
A competitive salary of up to £30,000 + commission, along with an excellent benefits package, is on offer for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'